buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

So I got this new camera....

In case you missed it, I suffered the devastating loss of my new-to-me camera about a month or so ago. It got *ahem* dropped onto the hardwood floor, and although it still sort of worked, it wouldn't focus right and it was really having attitude issues.

So I went shopping the other night. Amazon is now my friend - especially since they gave me a nice little credit limit and I can comparison shop until my heart is content while drinking wine in my jammies ......

....anyway.....

I found what would basically be considered an upgrade to my broken camera. Don't get me wrong - I loved that camera. But, if I had to replace it, I might as well go a little better, right? I went one step up on it and found a refurbished one (with a factory warranty) for about half price, so I ordered it.

Within 3 hours, I had the email that it had already been shipped (this was all on Monday night, by the way). It arrived this morning. And I swear that I didn't tackle the mailman as he approached - although I might have startled him as I ran out the front door in all of my early morning lack-of-sleep-induced-glory.

And whaddya know? The battery was fully charged when I took it out of the box. So I had fun with it.

All. day. long.

Enjoy.

It's here! It's here! I must tear into the package immediately,
even before making my bed!!!
Could it be...... spring???
Aunt Doris's peonies say so.

Heading to a track meet.


Things are starting to turn green - luckily yesterday's snow
went away.

The boys had a little bit of room to play during the
"boring" track meet.

She amazes me. 4th place in high jump this time.
That's my girl.

Look at her go!

Checking out the track meet from above?

Heading home.


2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I can read your excitement!

    VERY COOL.

    But no excited Self-Portraits? What the Heck is THAT about?!?!

    cruising amazon drinking wine in your jammies... sounds familiar...
    Although for me it's usually cruising ETSY while drinking wine in my jammies.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!
    So what kind of camera is it? Make and model?

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.