buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A hot lunch date

Yesterday, I got to spend a little bit of time with The Dude.

Lately, it seems like the universe is conspiring against us, and our time together has been limited. Quite frankly, it sucks. We both have so many responsibilities that we have to handle so we try to sneak in time together whenever we can - even if it's just a quick lunch or a drive-by visit.

Yesterday, it was lunch. We went to a little coffee shop here in town for some sandwiches, which were yummy as always. They sell other stuff too....

I think I want this one.

hehehehe

He bought this one for me - I just have to find the
perfect place to hang it....
After we got done eating, we ventured down the block to a used bookstore. We could have spent hours in there, but we were limited on time - which also saved our wallets. All of the books here are donated - and all of the profits are donated to LOCAL charities. This is my kind of place - paying it forward right in our own neighborhood.




Hopefully, if things work out as planned tomorrow, we'll get to actually spend a few hours together *gasp* before he has to go to work. We have some errands to run and places to go and people to see - but we have to see how well that pesky universe behaves.

And the really good news is that I should be getting my nice shiny new camera tomorrow - you know, since I broke the one that my friend gave me a few months ago. So be prepared for more pictures! Yay! Pictures! And they might even be focused!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.