buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Friday, October 5, 2012

My weekend challenge

A while back, a friend asked me to help her with a project. She needed someone to make a t-shirt quilt for her kids' school fundraiser auction. So I offered to help. It took a little longer than we had hoped to gather enough t-shirts - but now that we have enough, it's time to get the entire thing assembled.

So my goal - no, my mission - for the weekend is to at least get the top of the quilt completely assembled so that it will be ready to finish.

I have about a week to get it completely done.

No pressure, right? ;)

Seriously though, I'm not worried about getting it done - besides, I work better under pressure. And I'm always up for a challenge! However, if I don't get my blog posts done, or I'm not on my facebook page as much - this should explain why!

And yes, of course I will post pictures of it when I get it done.

2 comments:

  1. Gee Amy what do you do in your spare time?! I am sure the quilt will look amazing when it is done. Have thought of doing that with my kid's old sports uniforms but never take the time to do it so I can't wait to see how yours turns out.
    Hugs, Beth
    ps.In regards to your chapstick obsession...I have that same obsession. I make sure one is always with me and one in the kitchen and one in my bathroom...just in case! I will save you a seat at the CA meeting (chapstick anonymous!)
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. I so wish that I had spare time sometimes! LOL The quilt is coming out very nicely - I'm just getting stressed with my machines dying on me! But, I borrowed on from a friend today so hopefully that one will cooperate with me.

      Now, where is my chapstick.....?

      Delete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.