buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Random shots - because my computer is stupid.

I am having some major problems with my computer right now, so I'm just going to toss up a couple of random pictures from the past few days - partially because I've been meaning to post them, and partially just to see if I *can* post anything.

This computer is on the verge of being drop-kicked through the window. Seriously.

Sarah's newly patched (again) kneepads for volleyball. I swear we are going to make them last for one more month...

The boys found a friend to play with during Sarah's games the other night. Too bad this little girl wasn't there for the entire 4 hours, because they got really bored after she left.

Emily's first games (yesterday). She's in the back right, just in front of the line judge in the orange shirt. They won one match and lost one.

Daniel tried so hard to watch part of the race with me last night, but he just didn't make it.

Promotion Sunday at church today. Jared received his Bible engraved with his name. They do this for all of the third graders every year - this year, he was the only one in the entire church!

Hopefully, I'll figure out what is going on with this stupid computer, and then I can get back to normal again (whatever normal is around here)...but for now, I'm just going to see if I can even post this or not.

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow....Jared looks so grown up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It's kind of scary.....now if he could only get his teeth to grow back in!

      Delete
  2. Our church is that small too. Beautiful photos. Looks like a busy week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funny thing is that it's really not that small - there's probably 150 people who attend regularly. Last year there were probably half a dozen or more kids in 3rd grade, but only Jared this year.

      Thanks for coming by and commenting!

      Delete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.