buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Just another day...

This was one of the days where I had to get up super-early to get the older 3 kids off to school, so we were in the van and heading out by 7:15 this morning. I got them to school on time (miracle of miracles) and then managed to get these shots as I was taking Alex to his school...



This morning and afternoon were spent mowing. I got my yard done, and then went over to The Dude's and did his since he's still not up to doing anything that strenuous yet. Honestly, I love to mow, so I was not complaining one bit!


We were supposed to get some massive storms tonight, and well, that didn't happen. I was disappointed - I love a good thunderstorm. We did get some (needed) rain, but no wind or hail or anything. There's a beautiful light show going on right now with the cloud-to-cloud lightning, but I know I'm not good enough to get pictures of that...not saying that I won't go outside and try though at some point.


Nothing terribly exciting going on at this point in time - and I'm ok with that.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. Congrats on getting them to school on time

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.