buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Daniel and Ozzy

I know I've mentioned on my facebook page a couple of times that we like to listen to music. And we like to listen to it loud....

Daniel loves Ozzy Osbourne. I can't help it - this song is in the movie "Megamind" and they watch it constantly. And they all sing along. I love music and listen to just about everything, so they know a wide variety of songs.

On this day in particular, I was taking Daniel to school and as soon as we got into the van, he asked for me to put in the CD and play it loud. So I did. And he sang along with it. In the original video, you could even see his legs bouncing to the beat of the music, but when I edited it to remove the bounciness, his legs got cut out of it. Darn it.



I should really video the entire herd when they're singing along with "We Didn't Start The Fire" by Billy Joel - that's another one of their favorites!

10 comments:

  1. Hehe the kid has pure taste right there! Nothing can beat Ozzy he is a pure and absolute god! Have you read his biography? omfg what an amazing book it was i think it was the fastest book i ever read could not put the thing down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben! Hi! :) Yes, my kids do have good taste in music - they get that from me! I have actually heard that his biography was really good - I might have to check and see if our library has it or not.....

      Delete
  2. What a doll - I miss doing this with E and A....we were even silly and would dance to the credits of the movies we would watch. If I did that now, my step-sons would definitely think I was insane LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dance around here all the time, and they yell at me to stop. Go figure!

      Delete
  3. Emry LOVES THAT SONG TOO!

    I actually had to create his own playlist so, that he can listen to HIS music.

    HAHAHA.

    Kids are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad that their tastes are maturing a little bit. On the road trip that we took 3 years ago, I was tortured with Miley Cyrus and High School Musical. Ugh.

      Delete
  4. Ryan loves music like that! When he was just a newborn and gassy or cranky I used to walk around the house with him while listening to music. I tried classical, jazz, country, po, everything. The only thing that would calm him down was Metallica, Pantera and Ozzy. And to this day he still listens to and loves that kind of music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, Heather! And at that stage in the game, if it worked it was golden!

      Delete
  5. AHHHH! That is just about the cutest thing ever! Thanks for the smile!
    (and Heather, that cracks me up that your baby loved metal!! LOL()

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mare! I need to do more videos of the kids in general, but I never think about it at the time!

      Delete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.