buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas and Blue Stuff

Jared's Christmas program was tonight, so I got to round up the entire herd to take them. Alex had some issues at first, but he finally calmed down and sat through it and handled it pretty well.

I was happy to see that it was actually a Christmas program....






He did fantastic. All of the kids did, really. This was this particular music teacher's first venture into the Christmas program, as the last teacher retired after teaching for about 285 years - and it was great.

The rain was starting to come down as we left, and it's supposed to get cold and gross for most of the weekend, so after the girls' basketball games in the morning, it'll be nice to just hang out at home and relax. The Dude hasn't been feeling too hot for the past couple of days, so hopefully he'll be better and can come and hang with us some too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


So any of you who were lucky enough to be following along with my antics on my facebook page today might have seen that I completed a rather unplanned de-nastifying of the fridge.

There has been some unidentified blue.......slime.... in there for a while. I admit it - I hate to clean the fridge.

It was everywhere. In the egg holes on the door. On the inside walls. On the door. Before someone gets all cranky and says that I should have cleaned it up before (I know I should have) it's not like it was massive amounts - a smear here and a smear there.

Anyway, I started cleaning. With bleach.

It didn't take long to figure out what it was. Since I have a tendency to not be terribly careful when I'm outside in the summertime, I keep this in the fridge.

Anything in a spray bottle is not safe in this house. I'm not quite sure why it took so long to figure out what the blue stuff was, but the mystery has now been solved, and the spray has now been stashed in the cabinet in the bathroom, until next summer.

Mystery solved.

2 comments:

  1. haha...ok, first: the orange nose?? TOO CUTE!! and secondly: Whew. It could have been worse. If I wasn't so ashamed I'd send you pics of mine. Be thankful I'm ashamed.

    and YAY to schools not pushing religion down our throats, but instead letting kids have fun with the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS AMY, ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS.THAT'S A GIFT TO US AND THE CHILDREN. SO WONDERFUL WHEN THEY REALLY KNOW WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT. THE CHRISTMAS PARADE PICTURES WERE A DELIGHT. I WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN THE KIDS HAVING FUN. BLESS YOU AND YOURS. HOW'S YOUR MOM DOING.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.