buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Success at the bazaar

What a long day!

What a good day!

It was so nice to walk into the church this morning and have my table already set up and ready to go. I just had to tweak a few things on it and that was it. The morning was cold and windy, and since I was set up right inside the door, I did spend most of the day freezing my butt off every time the doors opened - which was a lot! There was a fantastic crowd, almost right up until the end.

I made lots of sales, and had quite a few repeat customers from years past - always a good feeling! I haven't totalled everything up yet, but I think that this might have been one of my most successful shows ever.

Oh, and can I just say

SCORE!!

Yes, that is a 31.79 fl. oz. bottle of real Mexican vanilla that I purchased for a whopping $6.00. I need to bake something now.

I love vanilla. I love real vanilla - not the imitation stuff. So I can't wait to test this out and see how it works.





So, once I get everything put away, I have a new project that I want to start - it's going to be fun (I hope) but I have to get it done before the older 3 kids get back on Wednesday.

What is the project? I'll give you a clue....

It's behind Door #1.

8 comments:

  1. YOUR GOING TO MAKE BACKPACKS OR POCKETBOOKS. RIGHT? IF IT'S BEHIND DOOR #1 THAN IT MUST BE DOORNOB COVERS.RIGHT? I DON'T KNOW ANOTHER CLUE PLEASE. I'VE GOT ALL NIGHT. DID YOU GIVE 10% TO THE CHURCH. THEY SAY IF YOU GIVE 10% YOU'LL GET 100% BACK. I GAVE A LARGE AMOUNT AFTER I SOLD A HOUSE ONE TIME AND GOT MORE THAN THE 100% BACK. REALLY. AMAZING HOW GOD WORKS IN OUR LIVES.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHRISTMAS PRESENTS

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  3. A QUILT FOR MEGAN WITH ALL OUR NAMES ON IT FOR HER TO CUDDLE UP WITH WHEN SHE NEEDS TO BE LIFTED UP. GOOD IDEA. YES?

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not even close, Granny! But it does involve a hammer, a putty knife, and spackling - so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmm..... I'm going with - repaint the bathroom. or - did you already do that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH! First off..I want some of that vanilla too! talk about score is right!! Congrats on the sales...
    As for the "project" I can't even guess...I like the bathroom redo idea, but I think you are building something. New bookcases?? New headboards? A new jungle gym in the bedroom? More clues please..
    Hope you are feeling 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I THINK MARE IS RIGHT.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  8. A soundproof padded room for YOU when you have had enough and want to just get away!!!
    Sounds good, right?! :-)
    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.