buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

This week's precap: 8/28-9/3

Yes, you read that right - it's a precap. Kind of like a recap of the week's events, but I'm doing it ahead of time. That way, I'll be more motivated to actually get everything done that needs to be done this week.

OK, so it sounds good in theory, at least...

I thought I was being all smart, getting out the datebook and getting everything written down for the week, including the kids' school schedules. Then I pulled out their school calendars and figured out that at least 4 out of the 5 don't have school on Friday (already? really?) so that totally changes the whole dynamic of the week. I had a Super Duper Uber Important Appointment scheduled on Friday, but I think I might have to reschedule that one because I just don't really feel like taking the kids there.

Although, it is only supposed to take 15 minutes, and I'm really anxious to get it done.....oh, decisions, decisions....

So anyway, along with all the normal Running Kids Back And Forth, the other things (other than the usual cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc etc etc etc) that need to be accomplished this week include:

~taking the van in tomorrow to get the bumper replaced
~getting stamps to mail the rent check (should have done that a week ago)
~debating whether or not to reschedule the Super Duper Uber Important Appointment
~working on the quilt blocks that I need to have done for the quilt block swap
~getting to the library TOMORROW to return some movies (after I watch the other one tonight)
~getting Sarah and Alex to separate appointments later this week
~most likely going to a playdate Friday morning, especially if ALL of the kids are off school
~possibly going to the Super Duper Uber Important Appointment with all of the kids in tow

Not a bad week, considering. Next week gets even more interesting when Daniel starts going to his other preschool on Wednesday and Friday mornings. Yay me!

2 comments:

  1. I LIKE THE WAY YOU SAY THINGS.LOL SUPER DUPER UBER IMPORTANT APPOINTMENT. YOU MUST BE COMING INTO SOME BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$. RIGHT? LOL
    I GET TIRED JUST READING YOUR SCHEDULE I THINK I'LL GO TAKE A NAP.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Granny - nope, no money! Once it's all said & done, I'll let you know what it is! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.