buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Eventful day!

First, a stop at the world's best donut shop for breakfast...




Then a couple of parades in Halstead...











We explored the fire station....





Then we went to the airshow, where the three of us got in for a grand total of $1.00. No, that is not a typo. For a buck, we could see dozens of antique planes. It was amazing.














Then home. The boys played outside while I cleaned up the yard. There weren't as many branches down as I thought from the storm last night so it didn't take long. But I got them bundled up and ready to go when the garbage goes on Tuesday, and got the mums planted that we bought last night at the store during the storm.




Supper, baths, and ..........


I think he has the right idea.

5 comments:

  1. WHAT MORE CAN I SAY BUT YOUR JUST ONE SWEET LADY. OH HOW I LOVE THE PICTURES OF THE BOYS. SO MUCH I SAVE THEM TO MY PICTURES.I

    NLAWS, SEE WHAT YOUR MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!1
    I'D GIVE ANYTHING TO HAVE THESE CHILDREN AS MY GRANDKIDS. ONLY BECAUSE THEIR BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SOULS. THANKS FOR SHARING AMY.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Granny! They are pretty amazing kids, if I do say so myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Amy...just a heads up, this coming weekend (8/20-8/21) there is an airshow at Jabara airport on the NE side of Wichita. The admission is free during the daytime shows and $5 for the twilight show/concert on Saturday evening. Just thought you might be interested! :)

    http://www.wichitaflightfestival.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks T! We might have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.